Dr Sheppard established the Essendon Eye Clinic at its current location in 1997. Since that time a number of new doctors have joined the practice and the range of services offered by the practice has continued to increase.
The Essendon Eye Clinic and its co-located partner business Essendon Retina have the most modern technology available on site including:
- Optical Coherence Topography
- Ultra-Wide Field Fluorescein Angiography
- Ultra-Wide Field Photography
- Corneal Topography and Pachymetry
- Anterior and Posterior segment lasers
- Electroretinography and Visual Function Testing
- Eyecubed B Scan
- Indirect Retinal Laser
- Intravitreal steroid implantation
The clinic has a dedicated on-site minor theatre with an operating microscope for minor operations and intravitreal injections.